Prev: Re: FW: [OT] UK GZG'ers Next: Canad vs. US at GZG ECC IV ? I think not

Re: [OT] UK GZG'ers

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 09:49:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] UK GZG'ers

J Sadler wrote:

> >How many listers are based in the UK , and why aren't we doing
something
> >like GZGEEC over here ?
>
> Okay folks, before we get into a "I'm in the UK!" message fest
(followed by
> the "But I'm not!" fest) would someone please post the link to the
Player
> Locations page.

Okay, okay, I'll take that as my cue. :) Been wanting to do it for a
couple
months now, but just been too dang busy.

ANNOUNCING THE UNOFFICIAL GZG PLAYER LOCATION PAGE!

[insert annoying commercial music here....or cool music, since we
*are* talking GZG stuff :) ]

If you're having troubles looking for players in your area, or are
planning on doing any traveling (like Matt Seidl is doing right now)
and would like to try and hook up with any GZG players for a game or
four, OR want to let people know where to find you for either of the
above reasons (NOT so that person you've been arguing with on the list
about how heavy beam weapons should/should not work can find you to
send the Narn Bat Squad a-visiting!), your resource/repository for this
information is at hand! Simply to go:

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

and browse away!

If you want to be added to this listing, please send me email
(OFF-LIST!) at	 kochte@stsci.edu  and I'll add you pronto.

[end annoying/cool music - depending on your disposition today]

Mk

Prev: Re: FW: [OT] UK GZG'ers Next: Canad vs. US at GZG ECC IV ? I think not