Prev: FW: [OT] UK GZG'ers Next: Re: FW: [OT] UK GZG'ers

Orion, Toronto's premier gaming convention

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 09:35:46 -0500
Subject: Orion, Toronto's premier gaming convention

    I was wondering if anyone here has ever attended Orion in Toronto.
I'm thinking of attending, but I haven't quite made up my mind.  Any
information would be helpful.  I've looked over their site
<http://www.rigelgroup.org/>, but I can't really get a good sense of
what the con is like.  Thanks for any info.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: FW: [OT] UK GZG'ers Next: Re: FW: [OT] UK GZG'ers