Prev: [OT] UK GZG'ers Next: RE: [OT] UK GZG'ers

Re: [OT] UK GZG'ers

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 01:03:51 +1100
Subject: Re: [OT] UK GZG'ers

>How many listers are based in the UK , and why aren't we doing
something
>like GZGEEC over here ?

Okay folks, before we get into a "I'm in the UK!" message fest (followed
by
the "But I'm not!" fest) would someone please post the link to the
Player
Locations page.

(My player locations page is closed. Possibly forever. Maybe. There's a
place to put details on the Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site though!)

Jeremy
---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site http://stargrunt.virtualave.net
"My Father forsake me, the town forsake me... I'm completely forsook." -
Jesus, South Park

Prev: [OT] UK GZG'ers Next: RE: [OT] UK GZG'ers