Prev: RE: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q) Next: RE: NSL Symbol

FT- ESU Fleet setup for a con....

From: "Sindre Cools Berg" <cobos@s...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:58:35 +0200
Subject: FT- ESU Fleet setup for a con....

Hi I will attend a con in Norway this summer and I am curious what you
guys
think of my fleet setup ?
I've got 2 variants.
1:
4 Volga Super Destroyers
2 Voroshilev Heavy Cruisers

2:
8 Volga Super Destroyers
1 Novgorod Frigate

The rules are you have 1000pts, you have to have more Escorts than
Cruisers
and more Cruisers than Capitals. But you don't have to have any Capitals
nor
Cruiser. All ships from same fraction, and only FB designs (which
includes
FT2 if anyone in Norway have that one before the con... :)

Just thought I'd start a nice FT thread here...

Sindre

Prev: RE: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q) Next: RE: NSL Symbol