Prev: Re: Snow Next: RE: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

Re: Mr. Davis, Mr. Siefert

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 05:58:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Mr. Davis, Mr. Siefert

Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay wrote:
> 2) Mr. Davis, your comment about America vs. Canada at GZG ECC I with
> Brit Referee was noted. Where's my Divine Piledriver? ;)
>
> Seriously.... I meant something more like a BYOF with the Canadians
> versus the US on a big massive board. I'd take a fleet Jim, Tom and JP
> could put together against anyone... (Heck, Jim alone could probably
> field (after some painting) nearly as many ships as I've seen at GZG
> ECC....in total....). :)
>
> Something fun like this would make a good equivalent for the beer game
> for Saturday night too. Losers buy breakfast or something.
>
> Just a thought.

It's a good one, Tom.  I just enjoy giving you a little more grief.  Our
game was a good one and we have some great memories from it.  It's what
this hobby is about.

Keep the idea in your pocket and we can try to find a time slot for it.
We'll also need good representation on the USA side.  I have designed
some notorious ships also.

Jon

Prev: Re: Snow Next: RE: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)