Prev: RE: I DID IT AGAIN!!! Next: Re: Flyers

Re: West Coast Con Update

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 23:18:37 -0800
Subject: Re: West Coast Con Update

>Just for your information, the South Bay Gaming Club, will
>bee meeting in the Cupertino Public library on the
>11th of March, from 10 AM to 10 PM.

DAMN!!	I'm already pressing it on Saturday!  I belong to
my Uncle Sam that day (reserve drill) and I've got to sneak
away from that for a Palm User Group meeting ...  Hold those
comments, Mr. Barclay!

>(I may be able to make it across the bay on sunday, the 12th.
>Please advise of your location and available times.)

Ah, okay.  I'm aiming at Monday night though.  May have to
re-look these dates.

John, tell me more about the club.  Do you guys have a
web page?  Play many GZG games?

Thanks,
Ted

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: RE: I DID IT AGAIN!!! Next: Re: Flyers