Prev: I DID IT AGAIN!!! Next: RE: I DID IT AGAIN!!!

Re: GZG-ECC III: The Quote Board

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 22:39:01 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG-ECC III: The Quote Board

What the quote fails to mention is that one of the predators,
Arl'Than had made an "alpha male" challange call in order to
attract a T-Rex into striking range with his power spear.

I'll do a more detailed writeup.  I need to get the photos
to Jerry and Dean in Canada so you all can see what we were
doing.

Jon