Prev: Re: I wanna scenario Next: RE: Snow

Re: I wanna con

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 19:52:49 -0500
Subject: Re: I wanna con

Andy,
	Try checking Convention Listings by Jenga
<http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/4677/index.html> for cons that may
be
local to you.  The list is fairly complete, at least as far as I can
tell.
You can check by month, type, or location.  Just a quick look at the
Florida
cons shows:
		      International Conference on the Fantastic in the
Arts -
Florida - March 2000
		      MegaCon 2000 - Florida - March 2000
		      TBGA MiniCon - Florida - March 2000
		      Vulkon - Florida - March 2000
		      Florida Con-Quest - Florida - April 2000
		      Recon - Florida - April 2000
		      Florida Con-Quest - Florida - May 2000
		      Hercules/Xena - Florida - May 2000
		      Oasis 13 - Florida - May 2000
		      TachyCon 11 - Florida - May 2000
		      Florida Con-Quest - Florida - August 2000
		      Florida Con-Quest - Florida - October 2000
		      Vulkon - Florida - November 2000

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: I wanna scenario Next: RE: Snow