Prev: Re: GMS vs Infantry Next: Re: FT/FB Clarifications

RE: [GZG-ECC] 2001 Dates and location

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:35:05 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG-ECC] 2001 Dates and location

Thanks, Mike.  Karen said that is was very likely that
Tour de Sports would need the Army Center room for one of
their functions during the weekend and couldn't guarantee
it for us.

I appreciate your offer and generosity.

You can get the word out to other gamers in your area.
I'm sure Mike Pae will want to talk to folks who live
FARTHER away from Lancaster than he, so he can win next
year's "Thrust Only Award" for the shortest distance
traveled.

Jerry will begin the task of putting a flyer together
for distribution.  We'd like for Mike Sarno to take some
with him to Cold Wars in a week and a half, perhaps.

Jon