Prev: RE: Scenario idea - new Next: RE: I wanna scenario

Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

From: "Hudak, Mike" <Hudak.Mike@d...>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:06:47 -0500
Subject: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

If you're trying to combine scenario types, how about a Planetary
invasion/extraction mission?  You could start with the FT mission where
you're trying to escort transport ships to a planet, either for
extraction
or invasion, while an opponent defends the planet.  However long the
agressor keeps appropriate ships in orbit is how long those services are
available to ground units.  Also, the number of transports that survive
affects the troop size of the agressor/how many troops can be evacuated.

Once times are established, you can later play the SG2 scenario, based
on
parameters established from the FT scenario.

Just a thought.

Mike Hudak
hudak.mike@dep.state.pa.us

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng.
<>
<>
<> The GreenWorks Gazette is coming!	 www.GreenWorksChannel.org

Prev: RE: Scenario idea - new Next: RE: I wanna scenario