Prev: Re: Scenario idea - new Next: Scenarios, previous and future

RE: FT/FB Clarifications

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 13:49:05 -0500
Subject: RE: FT/FB Clarifications

Yes. It works well. You need to double the movement points as I
mentioned,
and have to "pay" for turns for it to work well. It restores the more
maneuverable small ship concept of FT that was lost with the Fleetbook
changes.

As Jaime mentioned, you do have to change Fighter and Missile movement
(we
used 36" for Fighters and Salvo Missiles. And 60" for Fast Fighters, MT
and
ER Salvo Missiles). We also increased the range of Wave Guns to 54"
(3x18)
and Nova Cannons to 72" (3x24) but kept the width of the blast the same.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/