Prev: RE: Scenario idea - new Next: Re: GZG-ECC III: The Quote Board

Re: Scenario idea - new

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 13:15:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Scenario idea - new

"Tom.McCarthy" wrote:

> I like it, but I wouldn't make the generator-destroyed turn map
exactly to
> the FT turn; though early destruction should be rewarded, the FT game
should
> still have an element of the unknown in which turn the shield goes
down.

...another option would be to run them at the same time.  First run a
single SG
turn, then switch tables to a FT turn.	The FT turn after the generator
is
destroyed is when the shield goes down.  That way you have the same
players
trying to balance their FT attacks with when they think they'll be able
destroy the generator.

Kind of cumbersome, but it could be fun...

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: RE: Scenario idea - new Next: Re: GZG-ECC III: The Quote Board