Prev: Re: Scenario idea - new Next: Re: FT/FB Clarifications

RE: I wanna scenario

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:48:02 -0500
Subject: RE: I wanna scenario

Yea, me too.

I have already purchased an elevation map of South-Eastern Ohio, near
where
my Grandmother lives. It has many rolling hills, sunken roads, woods,
farm
houses, barns, oil wells, farmland, coal mines, strip mines, orchards, a
landing strip (small plane) and Wayne National Forest. Perfect terrain
for a
DS2 scenario. I plan to sculpt the hills to match the actual elevation
map.
Then place forest and buildings to match much of the terrain. Elevation
changes in the area are on the neighborhood of upto 350' (~100 meters),
more
than enough to hide tank groups.

-----
Brian Bell