Prev: Re: DS II Movement Next: Re: Scenario idea - new

Re: Scenario idea - new

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 12:45:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Scenario idea - new

Bren Mayhugh wrote:

> Having 11 hours to drive from EEC and talking with Michael Sarno, I
came up
> with a combined SG II and FT game based in Star Wars movies.
Hopefully, you
> will have some ideas and flames for this.

No flames, just a gut response.  :)  (all I have time for at the moment)

>I haven't decided if I am going to
> do it exactly like Start Wars or just take the idea from it. Now the
> scenario...
>
> In Return of the Jedi, the Rebels attack the unfinished (but fully
> functional) death star. The key to the whole attack is the
deactivation of
> the Energy shield surrounding the station from the planet below. So,
the
> idea for the game is to have two tables running next to each other.
The
> first is the space battle and the second is the battle on Endor. For
the
> space battle to make it to the next stage (aka destorying the space
station)
> the force on the planet has to get into the base and blow it up.  Then
the
> fun begins as the fighters move through the vents to hit the main
power
> generator.
>
>	  What do you think?  It will be done either at the same time or
the SG II
> first and the FT second (keeping track which turn the shield goes
down).

AY yi yi...and I thought running 'A Grey Day' was a logistical
nightmare!
;-)

Good luck implementing this - get a second person to help you GM it!

Mk

Prev: Re: DS II Movement Next: Re: Scenario idea - new