Prev: Re: I wanna scenario Next: RE: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

Re: 3D FT

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 10:31:11 -0600
Subject: Re: 3D FT

Amongst the many ideas fiddled with but never actually fully tested
was one using the number of poker chips to indicate the height, but
the colors of the poker chips to help visualize the same. every 5th
chip red, 10th blue. Making a chip as the base of a fig, I found you
could stack these pretty high, and push them around a table fairly
safely. If you need to actually lift the stack, tho'...

I must say, I'm thrilled I'm not the only one crazy enough to have
sat around visualizing volumes filled with transparent marbles.
;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: I wanna scenario Next: RE: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.