Prev: RE: [OT] Ships & Spheres...or 3D representation Next: Re: I wanna scenario

Re: Gamescience Star Trek minis

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 08:03:28 -0600
Subject: Re: Gamescience Star Trek minis

http://zappa.brainiac.com/spaceship/spacecompany4.html#gamescience
gives you the particular info, though this is yet another site that ALL
list
members should be intimate with, and supportive of. You WILL find my
name
as
an admittedly small contributor. ;->=

I fear the info may be out of date, however. I think Zocchi was selling
Gamescience last I heard, to someone else in Alabama, though he still
has
booths at conventions and some mail order. On the other hand, the
reports
of
his death a few years ago proved to be a triffle premature. ;->=

A grand old man of the industry, Lou Zocchi could well be the subject of
whole 'nother thread, measured both by his supporters and detractors,
but
I'll
hush here.

The_Beast

		    Donald Hosford

		    <Hosford.Donald@ACD        To:
gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
		    .net>		       cc:

		    Sent by:		       Subject:     Re:
Gamescience Star Trek minis
		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be

		    rkeley.EDU

		    03/02/2000 03:55 AM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

Look up Gamescience on: Tom's Spaceship Miniature/Game Lists at this URL
(under "Company Contact Information.)  They have an Email address.

http://matrix.crosswinds.net/san-francisco/~granvold/index.html

Donald Hosford