Prev: Re: Gamescience Star Trek minis Next: Re: [OT] Ships & Spheres...or 3D representation

Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

From: Don Greenfield <gryphon@a...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 03:05:11 -0700
Subject: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

At 06:00 PM 3/1/00 -0800, you wrote:

>> Don Greenfield wrote:
>>
>> > I'm in Salt Lake and it shouldn't be too much trouble to make it to
SF.
>> > Let me know.
>> >
>> > Don
>>
>> Don,
>>	I would advise using San Jose to arrive, rides can be arranged
>> from S.J..
>
>  Yes, I'm sure one of us living nearby would offer to pick you up
>from the airport.  I'd be willing to.	It is not far from where I
>live.	I could even put you up for a night if need be.
>
>Enjoy,
>Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

	Thanks Tom, I really appreciate the offer.  If I can make it
(and I ought
to be able to), I figured that I'd drive in. It's only what, a twelve or
fourteen hour drive. No biggie. :-) Thanks for the offer of
accommodations,
though. I'm probably coming with a fellow lister (hi Rick!) we'd
probably
just split a hotel room. I'll keep the offer in mind if I run into any
problems. :-)
	I want to second what Jon Davis said.  This is the best list
I've been on,
and a great little community we've got going on here. I hope to see the
West Coast folks in October and I hope to make the ECC in the next year
or
two.

Don

Prev: Re: Gamescience Star Trek minis Next: Re: [OT] Ships & Spheres...or 3D representation