Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: Gamescience Star Trek minis

Re: I wanna scenario

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@A...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 03:36:52 -0500
Subject: Re: I wanna scenario

s666@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:

> I believe the mini-campaign you are referring to is "The Lone Grey
Wolf",
> about a Klingon C8 dreadnought trying to make it home from deep in
Kzinti
> space after negotiations take a turn for the worse. The "Admiral Kang"
> makes it safely back to klingon space.

I stopped playing SFBs a while back, I don't remember this one...

> As someone already said, "The Valkha Episode" was a Starfire scenario
in
> "The Stars at War" scenario book. This had a followup "what-if"
scenario
> dealing with the planned Orion attack on the Terran shipyards at
> Galloway's Star. In the historical outcome for the first scenario, the
> Valkha dies.
>
> Sean Dzafovic

In the original edition (Starfire -- Task Force Game #1,cr1979),
scenario #5,
(page 14), the Valkha lives to break though to scenario #6.(Also on page
14)
it encounters a convoy...

I have been playing SF awhile...

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: Gamescience Star Trek minis