Prev: Re: [OT] Ships & Spheres...or 3D representation Next: Re: I wanna scenario

Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@E...>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 18:00:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

> Don Greenfield wrote:
>
> > I'm in Salt Lake and it shouldn't be too much trouble to make it to
SF.
> > Let me know.
> >
> > Don
>
> Don,
>      I would advise using San Jose to arrive, rides can be arranged
> from S.J..

  Yes, I'm sure one of us living nearby would offer to pick you up
from the airport.  I'd be willing to.  It is not far from where I
live.  I could even put you up for a night if need be.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: [OT] Ships & Spheres...or 3D representation Next: Re: I wanna scenario