Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: RE: I wanna scenario

I wanna scenario

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 19:27:36 -0500
Subject: I wanna scenario

Will anybody here admit to reading Star Fleet Battles?	I vaguely
remember seeing a scenario called something like "The Valka Episode".
The initial situation was some huge ship with a couple of escorts
gets cut off deep in enemy territory.
The game was a series of linked scenarios, depicting the huge ship's
attempt to fly three thousand parsecs to safety, through everything
the enemy can throw at it.  The ship got limited repair in between
scenarios.
The enemy got various forces that could be allocated to the
various scenarios, with survivors being available for later scenarios.

It seems to me that this would be a nifty kind of scenario to do
in Full Thrust, with any pair of stellar nations who dislike each other.

Has anybody done this?
Or are linked scenarios boring?

Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: RE: I wanna scenario