Prev: Re: Also, shameless commerce division Re: Buffy and Triniity... Next: GZG-ECC III: The Quote Board

Modeling Honor Harrington Ships (question)

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 11:08:14 -0800
Subject: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships (question)

	As several people on this list seem to have worked with Mr Weber
in the
past. Could someone please send me his buisness contact information
off-list. I would like to send him our preliminary ideas along with a
buiness plan.
	I would like to thank everone for the opinions expressed on this
list.
I feel Our best bet will be to approuch Mr Weber on a ministures only
issue. We are not game designers. But David Dunn is a wonderful modeler.
Prior to starting his own firm he worked in movies and tv with a model
and set production house. If someone else designs a game that Mr Weber
approves, we will be more then happy to provide the miniatures. Until
then, our goal is to produce miniatures that can be used with any gaming
system.

Scott B. Jaqua

Prev: Re: Also, shameless commerce division Re: Buffy and Triniity... Next: GZG-ECC III: The Quote Board