Prev: [ECC] The 'other' Friday night event Next: Re: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective

Re: GZG 2000 pics

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:56:39 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG 2000 pics

Los,
    Thanks for the pics.  They look great.  I was really starting to
eperience
withdrawl symptoms.  Your pics will probably hold me over for a few more
days.  Jon
looks great up on the table taking his shot in Carabande.  Yes, next
year we'll be
sure to use an appropriately smaller table.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: [ECC] The 'other' Friday night event Next: Re: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective