Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: FT tryout

Re: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:12:24 GMT
Subject: Re: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective

Three Packs?  How dare you?  heh

Well I thought it fitting that I own SOME Kra'Vak.  Last year I walked
away with a Single Vo'Bok Cruiser that I got as a prize and a
pity-gift from Los of some KV Stargrunt troopers.  At least now I can
now field a KV Force...

-=Kr'rt
(Goes back to browsing the Geo-Hex web site...)

Quoth Indy <kochte@stsci.edu>...