Prev: Re: FT tryout Next: Re: OU Ship Designs.

Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 07:42:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

Allan Goodall wrote:

> We've discussed this. I took the rule to mean one thing, you took it
another.
> The rule can ONLY be played one way, so which way is right? You seem
to imply,
> in all your posts, that your way is right when Jon has said it isn't.

    Jon's present interpretation is the EXACT interpretation that we've
been using: one
transfer per squad per commander in the chain of command.  What he meant
to write, and
I suppose what was his "official" interpretation in the past, is not
what we've been
using.	This is THE problem that I have with this "official"
designation.  You can be
playing the same way for years, but one minute it's considered a "house
rule" and then
Jon says something on a mailing list (or maybe even in a pub! <g>)
somewhere and then
it's official.	Even worse, is vice versa.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: FT tryout Next: Re: OU Ship Designs.