Prev: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ Next: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:39:49 +1100
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

>even simpler, why not use the (c) combination that is universally
>recognised on the internet as being the copyright symbol? i'm not sure
>whether all browsers will handle &copy; although i expect these days
most
>will (otoh, try finding a browser which will handle the greek-character
>escapes like &alpha;).

Because (c) is not the recognised symbol for Copyright and has no
standing
legally.

Regards,

Jeremy
---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site http://stargrunt.virtualave.net
"My Father forsake me, the town forsake me... I'm completely forsook." -
Jesus, South Park

Prev: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ Next: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ