Prev: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q) Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:04:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

Roger Books wrote:

> The game designer has the official say on any rules.	Why?  Because
> in the next revision he can write them in as he sees fit.

    But that has no effect on SGII.  That would be SGIII or whatever.
For
example, when FB came out, that didn't change the FT rules.  If you're
going
to run a game at a con using FB rules, by all rights the system is noted
as
FT/FB.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton