Prev: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ... Next: RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: SG2 Scenario Repository Needed?

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:54:52 +1100
Subject: Re: SG2 Scenario Repository Needed?

>Is there a need for a SG2 scenario repository?

Please, please, please I would _love_ to post more scenarios to the
USG2WS.
Throw them at me folks!!

>Do we already have enough resources like this on the web and I just
haven't
>paid enough attention (I know the Unofficial SG2 site has some
scenarios
and
>house rules)?

There are a heap of rules additions on the Unofficial SG2 Web Site - if
you
haven't visited recently, I recommend you check it out.

Regards,

Jeremy
---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site http://stargrunt.virtualave.net
"My Father forsake me, the town forsake me... I'm completely forsook." -
Jesus, South Park

Prev: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ... Next: RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]