Prev: RE: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:05:24 -0800
Subject: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

Actually I was talking to my friend who is setting up his own business,
yesterday. He's David Dunn of DLD productions, that just released the
Space Station 2000. He is working up other products as we speak. So I
wondered out load what it would take to get a licenses to do the Honor
Harrington stuff. I looked inside the cover of the latest book and David
Weber owns all the rights, not Bean. So my friends and my thought would
be to contact Mr. Weber about a license, if there was enough interest.
So I ask you, is there enough interest?

Scott B. Jaqua

Prev: RE: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III