Prev: Re: Wargaming & RPG's Next: Re: Wargaming & RPG's

Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:38:59 -0800
Subject: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

I was also planning on some scratch build RMN ships. I looked at scupty
and carved wax as a basis for the masters. That way I could carve in the
hull details. Of course it helps to have a wife with an art degree. Fore
the bridge sections I was thinking of using bits from 20th century wet
navy ship mini's. The I would make a mold of the whole thing using RTV
rubber. You could then pull resin copies or wax copies and do lost wax
casting in white metal.

Scott B. Jaqua

Prev: Re: Wargaming & RPG's Next: Re: Wargaming & RPG's