Prev: Re: Radar, sonar and more Next: Re: EFSB Support Web site Fixed??????????????

Re: how do untreated casualties work?

From: Henrix <henrix@p...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 18:04:28 +0100
Subject: Re: how do untreated casualties work?

"Glover, Owen" wrote:

Hmm, we treat this as adding the penalty for all SUBSEQUENT tests, but
not for the one in which the combat result in casualties. As do we. But
looking it up in the rules I begin to wonder, as they are written it
seems to me as if the penalty should apply immediately. I've often felt
that a unit with low MM should have a more severe confidence tests than
the mere TL 2. Of course, I'm biased, I like severe confidence tests :-)

--

Henrix

Prev: Re: Radar, sonar and more Next: Re: EFSB Support Web site Fixed??????????????