Prev: RE: NBC Next: FT Comp

Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 08:22:09 +0000
Subject: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
>> >Donald Hosford
>> >
>> >Ground Zero Games wrote:
>> >
>> >Not noticing the cover astounds me too.  Why its the best...I mean
>>second best
>> >thing about it...
>>
>> You're talking about the UK edition, aren't you, Donald? The poor
colonials
>> only get a pic of CGI'd Omegas on their version..... :-)
>> >
>> >:-)
>>

>I haven't seen the UK edition...What is the cover like?

Ahh, sorry, I thought your comment was referring to that - the UK
edition
(published by Titan under licence) has a rather nice pic (photo, not
painting or CGI) of a sweetly-smiling Ivanova (that is "sweetly" until
she
blows your ship to bits....) plus a couple of starfuries.

Not that this really makes up for the fact that Titan made a huge list
of
mistakes in their printing, including leaving out the counter sheets
altogether....	:-/

Overall, the US edition is much better to have; after all, you've all
got
PLENTY of pics of Claudia to drool over, haven't you....?

:-)

Jon (GZG)

>> Jon (GZG)
>> >
>> Donald Hosford