Prev: Re: NBC Next: how do untreated casualties work?

Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:39:28 EST
Subject: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

In a message dated 2/25/00 8:38:39 AM Central Standard Time,
los@cris.com
writes:

<< I also like doing this. Sure you don't get the beauty of the figures
but
you get more of the tactical manuever and sense of appropriate scale.
(I'll
have some 6mm SST figs down
 at the con, maybe I'll run an SST battle if I have some spare time.)

If you are into historicals, did you ever play "She Wore a Yellow
Ribbon"?
the rule set SUGGESTED as small a figure scale as you could get to
"capture
the feel of the old west." It does quite nicely.

Prev: Re: NBC Next: how do untreated casualties work?