Prev: Re: TBP/EFSB Support site updated Next: RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

EFSB Support Web site Fixed??????????????

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:45:29 -0800
Subject: EFSB Support Web site Fixed??????????????

Andrew Martin, sent me a revise index page. He said it sould fix the
problems as well as correct the mail-to link. As I said before, I can't
see
the problems from my home or work systems (IE 5.0 at work, Netscape at
home). So I see no change. Can someone let me know if it is now working.
If
it is I can do a compare and apply the changes to the other pages.

Scott B. Jaqua

Prev: Re: TBP/EFSB Support site updated Next: RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]