Prev: Re: Radar, sonar and more Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

Re: Radar, sonar and more

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:22:12 -0700
Subject: Re: Radar, sonar and more

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:13:23 -0800 (PST), Cleats Balentine writes:
>Now that's exactly what I'm looking for ... I can
>almost *taste* that soupy atmosphere now.
>
>Thanks for all the input guys.

Just remember that this is getting pretty out there.  I could swing
some PSB for this, but I'm not sure I could swing solid scientific BS
for it.  I'll let the more expert people on the list give that a
try. :) Computer questions, I can answer.  Advanced materials science
and biology are more out of my league.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: Radar, sonar and more Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)