Prev: RE: Top 10 Reasons GZG-ECC III is Better than Mardi Gras Next: Re: Lancaster Bound - See you there!

TBP/EFSB Support site updated

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:32:30 -0800
Subject: TBP/EFSB Support site updated

For those of you that still with TBP/EFSB rules, I have updated my site.
Up[dates include changes to me house rules, based on new ideas and game
play
at OrcCon 2000. I have also added several ships and revised a few more.

Soon to come will be and event report from OrcCon, as soon as I get my
prints back from the lab. I will include event reports for EFSB and the
Full
Thrust Tourney.

Scott B. Jaqua

http://www.geocities.com/sjaqua/index.html

Prev: RE: Top 10 Reasons GZG-ECC III is Better than Mardi Gras Next: Re: Lancaster Bound - See you there!