Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: Final Uploads for GZG-ECC III

Re: Georgia in winter

From: Chris Connor <con9570@f...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:09:44 -0800
Subject: Re: Georgia in winter

Eugene is a very nice city too, and I do love small college towns.  but
portland is like several different towns in one, each neighborhood has
its own
distinct personality.  I live near Hawthorne one of the most cool places
in all
of portland.  unfortunately the damn Yuppies have already started their
insidious invasion, and several of the best little hardcore,
independent,
underground stores have been taken over.  Its all a matter of time
before the
yuppies destroy everything good everywhere.

p.s. I'm not 21 yet so I can't enjoy the microbrews for a couple of
years.=(

Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: Final Uploads for GZG-ECC III