Prev: Fw: WOW....just WOW!! Next: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

SG : Scales

From: dadams@p...
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:11:39 +1000
Subject: SG : Scales

Hmmmm, last time I checked, my 25mm stuff didn't scale very well with my
1/72 models. The closest I have to 25mm in models are 1/48 aircraft. In
my mind's eye I think 15mm scales better to 1/72. But someone else may
be a better judge (at least until I can find some time to compare my
1/72
with some 15mm	;-)
Mk
<<<

There are 1/48 scale vehicals out there which do scale well with GZG
25mm. 15mm
would scale well with 1/72, but there is bugger all out there for SciFI
(unless
you are willing to use	WWII tanks.

Darryl

Prev: Fw: WOW....just WOW!! Next: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?