Prev: Re: Submunition Mines Next: RE: Homeworld

Final Uploads for GZG-ECC III

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:16:31 -0500
Subject: Final Uploads for GZG-ECC III

    I just uploaded the final version of the pod racing control sheet
for GZG-ECC III.  The updated versions of the rules for pod racing and
my "King of the Mountain" BYOF scenario were uploaded within the past
week.  So now I'm all up to date.  You can find all the info at
<http://www.egroups.com/group/gzg/info.html>.  I may be uploading a
little background for the "Ord Sarno Pod Racing" scenario today or
tomorrow, but that's just fluff.  See you in Lancaster!

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: Submunition Mines Next: RE: Homeworld