Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: Georgia in winter

RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:30:29 +1000
Subject: RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

There is the point that in DS the GMS is a GMS/L as opposed to the GMS/P
that we were talking about. Although a Crew Served weapon team would
probably carry the same side arms as the GMS/P gunner......anyway the DS
GMS
teams just can't engage in Ranged Firefights. It also states that they
carry
Personal Defence Weapons ie the Heavy pistol as Mike Sarno suggested.

Cheers,

Owen G