Prev: Re: Submunition Mines Next: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

RE: Submunition Mines

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:13:05 -0500
Subject: RE: Submunition Mines

At a convention game I ran two years ago, I allowed the
submunition mines to be set to activate at either 18, 12, or 6"
and the target size for which the mines would activate,
either escort, cruiser, or capital classes. Thus, a side
could adjust the minefield depending on the purpose of
of the barrier.

Jon