Prev: Re: Full Thrust game report Next: Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)

Re: Full Thrust game report

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 14:43:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Thrust game report

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> Grogan, Paul wrote:
>
> > Visit www.manticore.co.uk, scroll down and have a look at the Full
> >Thrust scenario report
>
> It took me over 20 minutes to download the FT picture page, and I have
> a fairly fast connection (56k bps). You might want to reduce those
pics
> somewhat is size...

    It took me about 24 minutes to d/l @ 28.8kbps.  You might even want
try some thumbnails.  At any rate, the pics look great and it looks like
an
even better battle.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: Full Thrust game report Next: Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)