Prev: Re: Where's the Cheese? Next: Re: Homeworld

Re: Where's the Cheese?

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 07:11:51 -0500
Subject: Re: Where's the Cheese?

"Glover, Owen" wrote:

> Sarcasm?
>
> The trouble with email is that it often conveys meanings not intended.
> There was no sarcasm meant.
>
> If I have offended you I apologise as it was not intended.

    I can accept that.	Just look at the comment you made, and
understand how I may have gotten the wrong idea:

"In RL you can actually employ your wepaons to suppress rather than
kill!? I presume you mean the old "movie style" Give me covering fire! "

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: Where's the Cheese? Next: Re: Homeworld