Prev: Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long) Next: Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)

Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:58:13 PST
Subject: Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)

The Indian issue has been hashed out.  As for the "Force" and "Taken"
part,
that was inferred, not intentionlly implied.  "Given" to them means
"Returned willingly".

As for the US being broken up by the permission of the people, that does

happen in my VERY unofficial timeline, though by plebiscite, not by
civil
war. Granted, small local conflicts break out as everyone tries to
decide
who gets what, but there is no continent-wide conflagration.

Brian B

----Original Message Follows----
From: John Leary <john_t_leary@pronetusa.net>

      The reference to the army and weapons was a roundabout way of
saying that
the concepts of 'force', 'take', and 'give to' with reguard to the USA
are
not really viable.   The only way the USA can be broken up/controlled is
with