Prev: Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long) Next: Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)

Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)

From: "Conchart@g..." <conchart@geotec.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 18:58:34 -0600
Subject: Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)

I'm really sorry if I cam across as if I was attacking you. I am, at the
moment and then, on very heavy pain medication. The time line just hit a
discordant note, and I felt the need to comment. Probably not the best
time
for me to be expressing opinions. I admit that I did not ask you how the
events came about before commenting. Hope that settles things.

Jade Tseng