Prev: Re: Georgia in winter Next: Re: FT FB1 PDS through aft arc question

Re: Georgia in winter

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:53:26 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Georgia in winter

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Brian Bilderback wrote:

> >Close to no Tornado's here. Very little over all. The ones we had
> >recently were in the flat part of the state.
>

> Flat? Oregonians reserve that for their pancakes.

Nope, that was about Georgia. Georgia is flat south of the Peidmont
plateau. Its all former sea bed (hence the sandy soil).

> Don't get me started on green.
>
> *sigh* Mind you, this is just fond memories. I'm now stuck in
> Californication.

Isn't that Kalifornication?

- Ryan Montieth Gill	  NRA / DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -
-  No more limits on the 2nd amendment. Enforce the extant laws  -

Prev: Re: Georgia in winter Next: Re: FT FB1 PDS through aft arc question