Prev: Re: FSE Requin Class Strikeboat Next: Re: Georgia in winter

Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:13:29 PST
Subject: Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Jason Weiser" <atlas7d@earthlink.net>

2014: Qubec votes for independence, and Canada evaporates overnight,
with
the Maratime Provinces joining the US, Newfoundland rejoining the UK,
Ontario calling itself "Canada" and BC, Alberta, Manitoba and the Yukon
forming a "Northwest Alliance".

This happens in my VERY different timeline too, or something similar.
However, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland actually join with Scotland,
Ireland,
and Wales in the Celtic Confederation, B.C. joins large sections of
Oregon,
Washington, and Northern California in the nation of Cascadia, and the
Yukon, Central Provinces, the US Plains States and the Southwest are
returned to Native Peoples.

Brian B

Prev: Re: FSE Requin Class Strikeboat Next: Re: Georgia in winter