Prev: Re: Was re: RFACS but diverging into philosophic ramblings about future tech... Next: Re: Georgia in winter

Re: Georgia in winter

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:21:48 PST
Subject: Re: Georgia in winter

>I'll trade the rare Tornado for living on the ring of fire thankyou.

Rare... ah, yes.... only a few a year, ever so rare... and you know
those
Oregon volcanoes go off as damnable frequently as ever thousand years or

so...

also like the rain to stop after a few hours.

We prefer our ambient moisture actually getting it over with and
falling,
not lingering around on a hot summer day and producing
Giant-Dog-Breathing-On-You humidity.

Brian B

Prev: Re: Was re: RFACS but diverging into philosophic ramblings about future tech... Next: Re: Georgia in winter