Prev: e-mail woes and Netscape Next: I have to call you on that

Re: e-mail woes and Netscape

From: Ludo Toen <Ludo.Toen@p...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:35:44 +0100
Subject: Re: e-mail woes and Netscape

At 14:50 17/02/00 EST, you wrote:
>Have you tried reinstalling Netscape - if you got it on line and have
Winzip
>the zipped program file is probably still present in your zipped files.
If
>you have it on a disk, do it from that or if you have to go on line to
do it
>try - it can't hurt.

Somewhere in a dusty drawer lurk some disks, now to find that drawer. I
actually downloaded the latest version, only to find out (after some two
hours of waiting) that one crashes before the installation even gets on
the
way! If that's the kind of competition with Bill Gates your courts are
looking for...
Back to that drawer, I guess ;-)

Ludo

Prev: e-mail woes and Netscape Next: I have to call you on that