Prev: Re: Georgia in winter Next: Re: Georgia in winter

Re: DSII Cavalry

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:08:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: DSII Cavalry

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 Popeyesays@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/16/00 2:25:42 AM Central Standard Time,
> jnoble@alaska.net writes:
>
> << I think you may find that the UN doesn't care much for being
tied-up to
> posts. >>
>
> Only higher level functionaries with ladies of a "sympathetic nature".

Or unfortunate Canadian infantrymen who run into Serbs. I imagine the
functionaries and their ladies enjoy it more.

(ref Bosnia-Herz, mid-90's during the NATO bombing of the Serbs. A
Canadian got kidnapped, handcuffed to a post outside an ammo dump for a
human shield. I really think the Canadian military would prefer to
forget
much of the 1990s...)

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-
   -"Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous."-
	 - from Terry Pratchett's 'Interesting Times' -

Prev: Re: Georgia in winter Next: Re: Georgia in winter