Prev: Re: Hey, has Geo-Hex gotten the molds for the UN ships? Next: Re: Alternate history

RE: [SG2] Newbie Questions . . .

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 08:34:14 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG2] Newbie Questions . . .

#1	Exceedingly cheesy, but not prohibited by the rules.  I got a
nasty
shock the first time I played a tournament in melbourne & my PA squad
took 3
suppressions from 2 enemy activations...  Especially as I was following
the
recommended reason for splitting fire in the rulebook; to attack
multiple
targets (infantry & vehicles) instead of multiple attack the one target.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander